- https://www.amazon.ca/NETGEAR-Ethernet- … B01AX8XHRQ
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 Gigabit ports
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY – Covered by an industry-leading 3-year limited hardware warranty
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Amazon product: NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS316) – Desktop, Fanless Housing for Quiet Operation
Wanted to have a wired connection to my internet provider’s modem for all of my main hardware, and this does the job. Have a 50ft Cat6 ethernet cable running from my modem to this switch and it provides the perfect “unmanaged” solution for a connection to my desktop, Xbox and Plex PC (all located on a lower floor and beside one another). | I have 300mbps up and 10mbps down speeds, and this switch’s caps are nowhere near that, so I’m getting full bandwidth of my internet speeds. | TLDR: For those of you that want to expand your ethernet ports and don’t care to mess with technical settings, this is the ethernet switch/expander for you.