- https://www.amazon.ca/Dual-Monitor-Stan … op?ie=UTF8
- For straight/curved screens 17″ to 32″
- Holds screens 2.2 lbs. to 17.6 lbs
- Full arm extension is 18.3″
- Tilts +/-35°; Swivels +/-90°; Rotates +/-180°
- VESA compatible 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm
Amazon product: Dual Monitor Stand – Dual Computer Screen Arms – C Clamp on Desk Monitor Riser – Full Motion Swivel Articulating Gas Springs – Universal Fit for 17″ – 32″ 180° Rotation Vesa Mount
First of all, the assembly instructions that are provided with the product are not the best since there is no text to walk you through and explain the process (only images). This caused problems for me after assembly since there was no indication as to where the spring tension bolts were for the arms and so my heavy monitors were constantly falling. I though the arms were broken until I did some googling and eventually was able to find them on my own. After tightening the springs they hold up my monitors perfectly fine (~ 10 pounds each) and it looks great on the desk. Overall there are bits of the product that seem to be cheap plastic so as long as things don’t start breaking I would still recommend the product to others.