About this item(Copied from Amazon description)
– Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing
– Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
– 360mm Radiator – Our aluminum 360mm large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency. Pump Noise Level is < 15 db
– Addressable RGB LED – Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software MasterPlus
– Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
Amazon product: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R ARGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 360 Radiator, Dual Chamber Pump, Addressable RGB Lighting, Dual MF120R Fans for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151, 360mm (MLX-D36M-A20PC-R1)
This thing was a complete nightmare to install. The directions on what plugs go where are non existent. Very complicated compared to others to wire correctly. This thing cools so well, you will barely need to be on-fan for a non overclocked system, but when when the fans turn on, they make a wailing sound that is too loud for something this expensive. These fans sound almost like a jet turbine on a low RPM. The fans only go to 2000rpm so they should be silent other than the noise of the air moving through them. I have a real problem with this for something this expensive. RGB features are dumb and the controller is stupid. 6 wires coming out of this thing, its beyond stupid design.