- Made with lean chicken, hearty vegetables and pasta in chicken broth
- Low fat and low cholesterol
- Perfect for a lunchtime pairing with sandwich or salad
- Only 80 calories per serving
- No artificial colours or flavours
Afiyet olsun! Bon appétit! Enjoy!
Amazon product: Campbell’s Chicken Vegetable Soup, 284ml
I don’t like the regular Campbell’s tomato soup; it’s just bland and boring. I’m also not a big soup person. | When I saw Tomato with Basil & Oregano, I decided to give it a try, and wow, it’s so flavourful and delicious! The herbs really make a difference. I now always have a few cans in the cupboard. | I make this with milk, serve with a dab of creme fraiche, and a slice or two of crusty garlic loaf.