- 17% off
- Voice Control: Add voice control to any outlet. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Easy Set Up and Use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 Million users and being the reader’s choice for PCMag 2020. 2-year warranty.
Amazon product: Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Control, 12 Amp, 1-Pack (HS103)
Works great. Just remember, you HAVE to have a neutral wire. This is a white wire in the electrical box you intend to install this plug into. It is usually bunched up with other white wires with a wire nut on them. You then join up the load wire. The green is the ground wire. If your box doesn’t have a green wire the plug will still work. | Once installed it will show up as tow separately controllable plug. They are then controllable just as any other Kasa plug would be. | 10/10 would recommend, IF you have a NEUTRAL wire.